Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Death

A girl I went to high school died on Sunday...Car accident.... She was only 20 years old. She was married, and had a baby girl...I was friends with her in middle school, but through high school we kind of stopped talking. Kailee had so much to live for, but she made one stupid move, and it ended with her death...

I can't stop thinking about that poor little girl, and how she's gonna have to grow up without her Momma. Yeah she's gonna have her daddy, and her grandparents, and Kailee's sister, but still. Kailee's never gonna see her little girl grow up, get married, have kids of her own.
My mom is pretty much my best friend, I couldn't imagine my life without her. She may have fucked up royally in the past, but she means the world to me. When I lose her, I'll be devastated.

I also can't stop thinking about how abruptly life can end. She was my age. She had barely begun to live her life, and it was taken away from her in the blink of an eye. I guess God, had other plans for her up in Heaven.

You let so many people come and go out of you life, not realizing, that something like this could happen. It makes you want to take that chance, tell someone you love them, or like them. Call up an old friend, or a family member you haven't talked to in awhile, and ask them how they've been. Do something more than what you are doing now.

Life is too short to make half-assed decisions, take chances, take risks, and see where it leads you. You may just like the outcome. Who knows when your life is going to end? Don't sit around watching the seconds tick by on the clock. Get out there and live.

Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment