Monday, September 17, 2012

A lot of Nothing

I haven't blogged in forever, sorry, I just really haven't had anything to blog about...but I'm back! Hello world! Welcome to the recent life of Kim!

I went home this weekend, after over a month of being at school. To say I was excited would have been a complete understatement. My mom and I are extremely close. She always seems to be able to calm me down the way no one else can. I tell her everything, and likewise, she's my best friend. Being away from her for so long, was terrible for me! The second I saw my mom on Saturday, I ran up to her and gave her like a five minute hug! Of course I was excited to see my daddy, and brother, and sister too, but still......

My sister left Michael for about the 6th time... It won't last long. I expect they'll be back together withing a week...He's not good for her, yet she keeps going back to him....Something I cannot comprehend, nor will I ever understand, is why women keep going back to men who hurt them.....Bluntly put, some women are just plain stupid... Am I right or am I right?

I can promise you something, I will NEVER be one of those women. I know EVERYONE says this, but seriously, I don't care how much I love a guy, if he mistreats me in ANY way it's over. I deserve better. He really doesn't love you if he's screaming at you all the time, hitting you, and making you feeling terrible about yourself. There are plenty of fish in the sea, you just need to get yourself untangled from the net, and get back out there.

I may or may not have someone new in my love life. I need clarification, which is something I feel like I'm always left without. I like him, and I'm 100% positive he likes me, but still, that doesn't necessarily mean that a relationship will result from that. But it is my main goal, which is why I'm talking to him tonight, to get things set straight. Hopefully the next time I blog I will have good news for ya'll, but we shall see won't we.....

Until next time.........

No comments:

Post a Comment