Friday, August 24, 2012

A bout of Randomness

This is my first ever blog, I thought I would give it a shot, seeing as how I love to write. We shall see how it goes I guess. I apologize if some of my posts get a little personal, that's just how I am. An open book, that's me. 
I love to laugh, it's my favorite thing to do, but like everyone else, I have my days when I just feel like being alone, and sulk in a corner. My life has been a hard one, but hasn't everyone's in some way? You can't walk through life without stumbling over a few stones along the way. Nothing in life is as easy as it seems, and nothing comes without consequences, but when you actually try for something, the product can be more beautiful than the sunrise reflected on the ocean. 
As you walk through life don't forget to be yourself. No matter what happens remember to live, love, and laugh as much as you can, don't take life for granted, live it to the fullest. Be random, be sarcastic, but always   be you.
Hope you enjoyed my little "bout of randomness" until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment