Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Procrastination

Hello all. I feel as though I am the queen of procrastination....I really should be working on my paper, yet I'm blogging, and listening to One Direction's new album....It's not that long of a paper, just two pages double spaced, but still, I've only got a paragraph written. It's not due til Thursday, I just thought I'd be a good student for once, and not start on it the night before it's due....I can see that it's not working out to well.

If I just turned off my music, and had the willpower to stay off of the Facebook, and the Twitter, then I could probably get this bitch of a paper done in like a half hour. But I can't!! I just wanna get up and dance to the One Direction music. Obviously I won't because that would be more than a little awkward and weird. Let's be real though, I'm also the queen of awkward circumstances, but that's pushing it a little.

I just need to force myself to concentrate on this stupid paper, so I won't have to worry about it later. I allotted myself two hours to write it, and I have an hour left, so I guess I'm gonna stop procrastinating and get to finishing it.

Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment