Thursday, October 4, 2012

Surprising

Today was a really good day. I honestly haven't had this good of a day in forever. Totally drama free. It was like a breath of fresh air, and I loved it. I wish everyday could be like this.

I'm so thankful for my friends. Even when I'm having an awful day, they always manage to make it better. I don't know what I would do without them, and our nightly round tables.

On another note, my grandma doesn't have leukemia, but she does have fluid on her brain and I don't know what that means but I do I know it's bad. I'm worried. More worried than I ever let on. I love her so much. I didn't tell her that enough when I was younger, nor did I tell her how much I appreciate her, and everything she did, and I feel like I'm running out of time to do so. I don't like it.

I'm sorry this was kind of a downhill post, but that's just the way my thoughts went. Thanks for reading.

Until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment